Sunday, January 10, 2010

Golden Balls.

The Golden Globes are on in less than a week and just in case some of the nominees still don't know what to wear, I have some suggestions (click on the picture for a link to the seller.)

Emily Blunt, nominated for Young Victoria. I generally think young lovelies should wear cocktail-length to the Globes and save their ground-sweepers for the Oscars.

Carey Mulligan, nominated for An Education and I know, I know, she don't need help from no one when it comes to clothes. Still, she would look mighty cute in this:

Sandra Bullock, nominated for The Blind Side. Sandy B gets a lot of shit for being boring on the red carpet. I know this buttercup number is a little risky but the lady has a rocking bod and the dress needs a brunette.

Helen Mirren, nominated for The Last Station. Hey, if you've got it...

Gabourey Sadibe for Precious.
Oh man, I'm still looking... I will not quit.

Update: Maybe this Julien Macdonald satin gown. I'm not too sure though...


No comments: