Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sapphic Chic.

This is hardly news but it just occurred to me how many lesbian fashion models there seem to be around the shop these days, and so many of them Australian. Something in the water, perhaps?

I don't know about you, but I reckon when you've been as genetically blessed as these here girlies, it is your responsibility as a member of the human race to procreate.
Lolcats, just kidding. Lez on, ladies.

1) Abbey Lee Kershaw, pictured here with rumoured lady-love, Freja Beha Erichsen, on the set of the new Chanel campaign:

2) Everyone's favourite bogan from Logan, Catherine McNeil, who has been linked (what an awful word) to Ruby Rose, below.

3) Ruby Rose, recently showed off some serious modelling chops in Australian Vogue. And that bastion of jounalistic integrity, The Herald Sun, even coined the phrase 'Celebra-dyke' to describe her. Christ.


4) L-O-L-A Lola. I'm just going by that Herald Sun article, so don't take this one as gospel. She may have never ever kissed a woman before.


5) The third player in the Ruby Rose/ Lola story. I can't say I've ever heard of Lindsay Anne (I'm going to trust her agent, Chadwick's, spelling of her name over the Herald Sun's) before reading the article.


6) Tully Smyth, whose blog I quietly adore:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow.. my girls.. all of them!!!

You've made it Muriels!!