Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Others say he is a man pretending to be the devil with green make-up and special lighting.

I don't know why, but I've always been drawn to the label Ellery. I actually think it might be because their name rhymes with celery, but that doesn't make complete sense because I don't like celery. So bland and watery, you know? This isn't bland and watery though:


Fucking fabulous. This outfit makes me want to go and watch Velvet Goldmine (but I won't because that movie makes me cry).
The weird thing about Ellery's collection is that it starts of with such a bang and then sort of fizzles. It's a shame because I think the first few pieces are stellar and show a really luxurious interpretation of the bell-bottom (they are NOT 'flares'). I remember a year or so ago Kate Moss wore a pair of black bell-bottom pants and everyone was sort of holding their breaths to see if it would become the rage... it didn't. Maybe now the time is ripe. You first.

If this collection was a song it would be 2hb by Roxy Music.

No comments: